Hi on my portfolio plan I've got:
(Initiative) + (Portfolio Theme)
(Epic)
(Story)
(SubTask)
And now I need to create an agile board with swim lanes mapped to the Portfolio Themes.
Using Links Hierarchy plug-in I can see the relationship.
image2016-2-2 12:34:44.png
The top level task represents initiative which is assigned to a portfolio template.
The JQL should do the following:
"get initiative, all related epics, all stories including stories WHERE initiative->PortfolioTheme = 'XYZ'"
Another question is how to propagate "Portfolio Theme" to "Epic/Theme" field?
At the moment I had to create a custom field representing the Theme and enforced it for the user
So my swimlane query has to use ScriptRunner and looks like this....
project in ("Portfolio") AND
("Custom Theme" in ("some theme") OR
issueFunction in subtasksOf("\"Custom Theme\"=\"some theme\"") OR
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("\"Custom Theme\" in (\"some theme\")", "is epic of") OR
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("\"Custom Theme\" in (\"some theme\")", "relates to") )