All permissions are set correctly, but I can re-assign a subtask to another person. (ie- if one person finishes their work on it and another has to continue.)
Yes, as long as you have "assign issue" permission in the project, you an use the reassign link or change the user in the assignee field (as it's a subtask, you can also use the actions icon on the right hand side of the sub-task display on the parent issue!)
"Assign Issue" permission is set correctly, but it's still not letting me do it from the subtask issue view screen. Like you mentioned, I CAN do it from the actions icon on the parent issue screen. Any thoughts on the next step to try? Thanks so much for your help.
Ah, I think so! Can you click "edit" on the sub-task issue view? Is the assignee on that screen?
If it's not, then the "inline edit" is disabled in the view screen, which would be why you're not getting the option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.