Given that sub-tasks go along with their parent tasks in a sprint, how are you supposed to handle burn-down when only a subset of those sub-tasks are expected to be achieved in a given sprint?
For example, I have a story that will be included in a release. I define the implementable chunks of work to develop the story as sub-tasks. Let's say there are 10 sub-tasks. Now what am I supposed to do if my development team only expects to be able to complete 5 sub-tasks in a sprint? I would have expected to put 5 sub-tasks in sprint 1, and put the next 5 in sprint 2. It would appear at the moment that GreenHopper will place all 10 sub-tasks in sprint 1, and thus the burndown chart will be based upon those 10 sub-tasks.
Can you help me understand how I should manage a body of work that is too large to be completed within a single sprint using the new GreenHopper rapid boards?