Hi
We are currently using 6.01 and I cannot see subtasks on the planning board (not even on a tab on the task display panel as I believe I should) - regardless it appreas that at a planning level the expectation is that we should plan entire tasks into a single sprint (once in work mode I can see the subtasks).
Some of my problems are:
1. I would actually like to be able to schedule different subtasks into different sprints.
2. Once the parent task is in a sprint I do not know how to (or it seems I cannot) close some subtasks then get the parent and its remaining incomplete children into the next sprint.
So, either I have this all a^&* backwards and am trying to do the wrong thing or I am missing something fundamental for which I apologise.
At the moment the classic planning board is looking pretty good to me.
Any pointers as to how this is meant to work would be much appreciated.
thanks
Andrew