image2016-8-12 10:25:9.png
Hello,
After I restored the backup, the Project avatars appeared as broken link. I tried to change the project avatar but its not updating. Can you please help? Thank you.
Experienced same issue and this resolved it -
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27314
The backup came from a different JIRA server, I copied the avatars and attachments folder from the old server to the new one then I've had this issue.
Are you sure any attachments or avatars are working? Are you sure you're not receiving errors in the atlassian-jira.log file?
Typically this presents when a backup is restored but permissions aren't preserved or recreated.
This is usually a problem caused by using ZIP files to store an archive. A TAR file will preserve Linux permissions.
Hi Steven, the attachments are showing fine. Its just that the Project avatars is not updating and appears to be broken as per screenshot.
Open your browser's console and show us the error you're seeing in the browser console. Again, you should also be seeing explicit errors in the application log.
Attempting to troubleshoot this without your browsers log and your application log can be painful.
250
Hi Jen, thank you so much. This solution worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.