HiAll
We use JIRA software. And one of the problems we are facing is that sometimes users close an issues without assigning it to a sprint.
How can we block a user from closing an issue if sprint field is empty?
Rahul
In your workflow add the Fields Required validator to the transition to close.
see the docs for further info.
I got a problem with your process here. I got 2 questions:
The concept of a Sprint is that you create one and set a deadline then associate issues to it so that it will be completed on that certain time frame.
In your case, it seems that you have users working on issues outside the Sprint and want it to be included in the current Sprint which mean a scope change. This is the responsibility of the Scrum Master.
I suggest that instead of "requiring" your users to add a Sprint to an issue, require your Scrum Masters to "add the issue to the Sprint" if it's currently being worked on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.