Hi,
Is it possible to add Cumulative Flow Diagram or other diagrams one can find under Reporting to a dashboard as a gadget?
Thank you.
Hi Katja!I am looking for the same answer.
It seems that it was present in the past only with Classic Boards (see the related article).I cannot find it anymore in recent versions of JIRA, where it is available only in the Reports section of the Board.
Did you have any luck in finding a Gadget for recent JIRAs (> 7.1)?
Thanks,Simone
Also want this!
I'm looking for a Cumulative Flow gadget also. If using a Kanban board that is a must for a dashboard.
This is a bit disappointing, it will be a real nice to be able to add CFD and Control Chart as a Gadget in Dashboard.
Looking for this too!
yes, should be a must-have
Would like this too
Me want too!
Is there no way to use this gadget with kanban projects?
Also looking for a Cumulative Flow Diagram as a widget (or at least something that I can save the configuration). Anybody know of a ticket for this that we can vote on?
JIRA feels incomplete with reports that you cannot embed into dashboards. My efforts to get my organization to visualize their work on a Kanban board feel somewhat wasted if I cannot also show how we're performing via CFD and Control Chart gadgets embedded in a dashboard.
Also really want this.
Another example of Jira cloud stripping out needed functionality. Ugh.
+1 - Please provide
As i see in another request, it's possible by iframe and link to your CFD.
I try but it's not clean its embed all the page and not only the diagram.
Dont understand why this feature was removed.Used it extensively on dashboards together with version burndown - which is also gone.Please bring it back!!!
I am also looking forward to be able to add the CFD to a Dashboard via gadget. It's sad to not have this feature enabled yet -- 2020 Jira team!
+1, please provide this feature
yes, pls add this feature ASAP
There should be a way to add any Report to a Dashboard. This seems basic. Jira, please add this option!!
It appears there is a feature request for this exact feature. Please up-vote to make your voice heard!
+1 for this request.
Try our Great Gadgets app. In the many gadgets offered, there is also a Cumulative Flow Diagram gadget. It is fully configurable, being based on a filter or board.
This is how it looks like:
For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.
Danut
I see this gadget in my client's Jira instance, but may I know how to get this to my other Jira instance please?
I just saw this under the marketplace apps and raised a request.
Hi @Vinodh Kumar Polavaram,
Do you have Jira Cloud or Data Center?
Basically, you have to install the app on the other Jira instance.
Go to Jira settings > Apps > Manage Apps and check if Great Gadgets app appears on the installed apps list. If not, click Find new app, search for "Great Gadgets" and install it by clicking Install or Try button.
If you need more help on this, please contact support@stonikbyte.com.
Danut.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.