Hello,
We current have Jira 4.4.3 and GreenHopper 5.8.2 installed in our environment. I was wondering if there's a way to produce a report showing a summary of all logged time along with a grand total against a specfic "environment".
What I'm trying to achieve here is to track and report how much time my dev team is spending fixing production issues. In order to accomplish this, I have created a required "Environment" field with a drop-down list which includes "production" as an option in the list. I have instructed everyone in the team to create a jira ticket with "production" selected from the list and log all time spent on that issue against it.
My hope was that then I could pull a monthly or weekly report showing the total time spent or "logged" (with a breakdown per user) of the whole team fixing these production issues.
Is this possible through our version of Jira / GH? do I need to get a plugin, if so which one?
Thanks,
AZ