I bought the JIRA package with Greenhopper. With my team, we have planned a set of feature that we would like to be ready for the next main release (28th of May).
The tasks have been assigned to persons in the team and now, we would like to know when it could be possible to have a final estimation date for the realease.
Is it something possible ? (Maybe from a dedicated plugin that I did not find yet ?)
I suppose that the answer should be trivial since it seems to be the basic of scheduling, but I did not find how to do it. The best would be to set up the working time for each member of the team. Maybe there is an option for that too ?
Although, I know this is not how Agile developpement work, and we are using scrumm in the right way, but sometime it is good to know this kind of information to better priorize sprints.