I am using JIRA Agile 6.4.2 and have created a custom workflow that a team is using. I have a number of statuses which are "In Progress" and I currently assign a single status to each column on the board. What I want to do is have multiple statuses per column.
Simplified example:
Column1 has 2 statuses called "Build" and "Test". I want to be able to transition between those two statuses within Column1.
My workflow does allow for transitions between the statuses (it works great if you keep one status to one column). It just doesn't work if i put two statuses into one column. By saying "not work" i mean the status doesn't even show up even though its assigned to the column. I can't figure out how to get this working?
My workflow is custom, its not using the "Agile Simplified Workflow"
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
cheers
James