I have projects a, b, and c. I want to set my sprint with stories from each of the projects so I can just watch 1 sprint and get a true velocity. It does not appear that Jira with Greenhopper will let me do that. Has someone found a way?
Hi Raoul,
I think you can do that with the rapid board. A rapid board is based on a saved filter and can have issues from more than one project.
Look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+the+Rapid+Board
and here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Starting+a+Sprint
for more information.
Cheers
Thomas
Perfect! I was able to create a new rapid board and all projects under that.
Can anyone help me in creating a new rapid board.
When i went to create a new rapid board, first of all, it was asking me to choose the project and secondly, in my case only Karban section is enabled and Scrum section is disabled.
It sounds like you have a pretty old version of GreenHopper (now JIRA Agile). Can you confirm the version you are running?
Hi,
is it possible with the latest version of JIRA Agile (now JIRA Software I think), to put tickets of multiple projects in one Sprint?
It is also necessary to be able to get reports (velocity, etc.) of the teams performance across all projects.
Thanks,
Kristof
Its easy. Just create a new board. When creating a new board select Scrum instead of agile. Select the second option which is "Board from an existing project", then on the next step you can add all the projects you want.
After that you can create sprint and drag all the JIRAs you want in.
Ta
Very helpful, Shaun. Thank you!
Has anyone encountered issues with reporting on multi project sprints. We've got an problem with ours where issue that get transitioned to "done" just disappear and don't leave our burndown charts with just a straight line.
That sounds like your board filter excludes done, or it is not mapped into a board column.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- - Thanks, all fixed now. It was indeed the board filter.
THX!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.