According to my understanding, a control chart should only exihbit issues that are already closed.
If it´s not closed, does not make sense to plot the results and contribute to lead times calculations.
Here is an example of a controlchart of one of my projects. Notice the round squared dot1.png
When I click on it, I see that there are 2 issues that are contributing to this computation
2.png
3.png
In portuguese, Fechada means "Closed" and Priorizada means "Priorized". I expect that only the Closed issues would be showed in this graph.
I know that I can solve this putting a quick filter that only considers closed issues. But I think it´s not necessary, because by definition, Control Charts have plots of issues closed.
As far as I can remember, the previous versions of the control chart dealed correctly with this issue.
Anyway, my JIRA version is: v6.0.8, so it´s possible that this problem is already corrected in recent versions.
Regards.