The error appears when I click on the "Remote" tab.
SourceTree.png
I already tried switching from HTTPS to SSH, (which many say fixed it for them) that did not fix it. If you know how to fix this error, please respond.
i'm involved in this trouble , if u know how to fix it , please respond . thanks
This question is pretty old now, if you made a new one maybe we'll get an answer.
I just made a new one. Same issue.
Looks like their migration to Atlassian has broke Source tree acess
I tried to create a new/test repository in "bitbucket.org" and clone it. it asked for the password and after I entered it, the repo from the server is cloned in my local and the credentials is saved on my sourcetree app. you can try it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.