Hello,
on my Ubuntu Server I installed these Atlassian servers.
- JIRA
- Confluence
- Fisheye
- Bitbucket
All applications are at the latest version. On the same host is an apache 2.4 configured as a proxy with mod_proxy. I created a valid certificate (no self-signed) to secure the connection between the client and my Apache Server. The apache is configurated with virtualhosts for every service which points at localhost:<application-port> and a wildcard ssl certificate.
I modified the server.xml files of the applications to add SSL compatibility. The applications themselfs are operating correctly and there are no problems.
Now I want to create application links between this four applications. Unfortunaly that is not possible, because I got the error message, that JIRA dont answer at the configured url https://jira.domain.tld - The same problem is when I connect JIRA to Confluence. The User directory feature works also fine.
Now im really angry, why that wont work?
Any suggestionns? Please help