Is it possible to import a 3 level requirements structure?
i.e Epic- Story- subtask?
As far as I can see I can only do Story-Subtask
JIRA Core only does task/sub-task. Epics are just seen at the same level as tasks in there.
JIRA Software allows Epics to effectively become groups of tasks/stories/whatevers
Nic
Thanks. I had not tagged this properly. I am using JIRA Software ( Agile)
I realize that Epics are groups of stories/bugs, etc.
But I see no way to import that grouping.
I can import Epics, but with no child issues.
I can import Stories with child subtasks.
What I hope to do is import Epics with Child Stories with child sub-tasks
Ah, ok.
The thing to try here is an import such as:
OK, with one small correction this what I need. Epic Name ( not summary) and Epic Iink act as partent and child for the import. Thanks for the direction!
Now if I could only find a way to import Stories and link them to existing EPICs. But that would be a bonus.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.