hi there
I have set up a test STASH v2.0.2 deployment on amazonAWS, licensed under a test license, and a production JIRA ondemand 5.2, licensed untill next year.
All versions up to date as 14/gen/2013
please not that i can't share my user base between STASH and JIRA ondemand as STASH doesn't provide such functionalities.
In order to integrate JIRA and STASH, i've followed http://quickstart.atlassian.com/download/stash/jira-integration and now i have both side linked with OAuth
The FishEye plugin is installed and enabled in JIRA, but i can't configure it: by going to the plugin config page in JIRA, it keeps asking for an application link. I see, in JIRA, the stash application link, but it seems like the FishEye plugin is not aware of it existence.
To make sure it wasn't a permission issue, even if I am an administrator, i double checked my custom permission scheme and it allows developers to see Source Control Tab, as the rule named View Issue Source Tab reports Allows users to view related source code commits on the view issue screen. is configured for all developers user.
By the way, i still can't see the Source control tab!
So, I've been trying adding another piece to the puzzle.
I set up a per project linking by going to
JIRA -> Choose a project -> Administer Project -> Settings -> Application links: Configure project links -> add project link -> stash
at this point, a popup throws up, asking me to choose, between a list of STASH project, which STASH project should i bond to the current JIRA one i'm configuring.
After that, i make a commit, a pull request, and a merge on stash on the interested project.
Also, i made a reindex inside JIRA.... but all this stuff was useless
can you please help ?
thanks