I believe we have added Team Calendars to our OnDemand system, but I cannot find a way to actually use the product.
I have seen an add in for Confluence, but I have no way of creating calendars in to display in this.
Sean,
The first thing to do would be to verify again that you have successfully started the Confluence "Team Calendars Free Trial" and saved the changes though your MAC account.
Once the above step is completed your Team Calendars should appear on the wiki dashboard which is just beside the "Upcoming Events". A direct link would be: https://<Domain>/wiki/calendar/mycalendar.action
In case the issue persists, feel free to raise a support ticket through: SAC we will further investigate.
Hope that helps
In the upcoming release of Team Calendars you will be able to go to Insert > Team Calendar from the editor which will hopefully make life easier for you. This is due out in a few weeks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.