We have been using JIRA for a number of years and would like to streamline our workflows for customer support as well as add Greenhopper to support an agile development process. Looking for a consultant in the Toronto area to assist with this.
Some other resources for finding potential support if you don't find it here include:
-Toronto Atlassian User Group (http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=213523873)
-LinkedIn JIRA and Atlassian Communities (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=117832&trk=anet_ug_hm)
-Atlassian Experts (http://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts)
Thanks Beth.
Hi Paul,
I'm based in Montreal but open for mandate in Toronto. My services main focus is helping customer implement Scrum using JIRA/Greenhopper, mainly with trainings and consulting. You will see my company in the Atlassian Expert Directory: Projetix.ca
You can reach me by email at: andre@projetix.ca
have a nice day,
Andre
Paul,
I'm located in Downtown Toronto and have a lot of experience with my own team having configured back-end hardware (UNIX), installed, deployed, integrated and customized the full suite of Atlassian products for Agile software development. I have also spent a great deal of time adjusting and extending JIRA to be used for many purposes far beyond software development (support, internal services, etc). I do not provide plug in development services.
I would consider doing some consulting depending on timing. If you are interested, you can contact me at jiraguy@at@gmail@dot@com. I'd be happy to discuss your needs and whether I am suited to help you and your team.
My firm, Blended Perspectives has been an Atlassian Partner / Expert since 2007 and is based right here in Toronto, Canada.
Give us a call - we are knowledgeable across the suite.
Jira Guy - we should talk!
And anyone interested in this thread will hopefully find http://www.meetup.com/Atlassian-Tools-Group-Toronto/ interesting!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.