I would like to be able to use subtasks while on plan mode but when in board mode I only want to see the parent story and do not want any of the subtasks to display on the board. Is this possible?
Best way to do this at this point in time is to add a Quick Filter called "Exclude Sub-tasks" that filters for "issuetype != Sub-task."
This way Sub-tasks would appear in plan mode but they will not appear on the Board when this filter is selected.
Hi Amanda
There is this add-on that might help: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.catworkx.jira.plugins.outlook2jira
Hope it helps,
Ricardo Carracedo.
I do not use outlook but thanks for the insight
You should be able to move the Parent ticket into any columns that are allowed by your Workflow. Is your issue that you'd also like the Sub-tasks to move with it?
Almost what I needed! This does not allow the sub-task to be displayed on the board but the parent (story card) is still at the top of the board and you cant move just the parent (story card) through the working columns.
This is how my board looks. I would like 60, 61, and 68 to be in the list like the others
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.