I am using the latest JMC tag named "tip" and I am using JIRA on demand
I just incorporated JIRA mobile connect into my ios app and it is behaving a bit oddly.
After turning the debug mode on, I was able to dig a bit deeper and I find the source of this problem is that the sqlite database is locked.
The sequence of events is like follows:-
1. I launched my app for the first time
2. I created an issue successfully using JIRA mobile connect
3. I shut down my app
4. I updated the issue by adding comments in JIRA online via the web interface
5. I re-started my ios app
6. JMC gets the updates from JIRA rest api using https://xxxx.atlassian.net/rest/jconnect/1.0/issue/updates?sinceMillis=1408380024967&uuid=9371F70F-12CD-47EC-AB3E-4B0398FF453E&apikey=YYY&project=AAA- and it is able to find the updates that I had made in step 4
7. Since it finds changes,
JMCIssueStore.m
calls
updateWithData
method which has logic in it i.e.
[self createSchema:YES]
which attempts to drop the existing 2 tables and recreate the schema.
8. On the 1st table drop attempt i.e.
[db executeUpdate:@DROP table if exists ISSUE],
the database is found to be locked and JMC goes in an infinite loop retrying to execute this statement.
Has anyone encountered this or something similar? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.