For security and SOC compliance we must have a process for managers to review and approve user access and group assignments for JIRA, Confluence and Crucible/Fisheye. Are such reports available? Thanks!
You could use a JIRA change control process to handle requests and approvals. You can use the Audit Log to verify changes. Any of this sound close to what you need?
Thanks Steven - the Audit Log could definitely help for tracking changes to user accounts and group assignments. As a starting point, I would like to have a report that would provide the following (in a better format than given from the application screen): Username, Full Name, Group Assignment1, Group Assignment2, Group Assignment3, etc. I would also like to have a field/column for "Manager" so that I could then post or email the report for manager review. Have you seen anything like this? Thanks again!
Wow, I never thought this feature is so important this days. I've recently developed an external product (but can be built-in to JIRA, other Atlassian applications and other ALM tools as well e.g. Jenkins, SVN, etc...) which exactly do stuff like this.
Not sure if there's an add-on like this out there yet, but I can make it an official one if it's really really needed
Thanks so much Gabrielle!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.