If you're using Epics you can create a story directly "in that Epic", There is a link right at the bottom of each Epic. Other than that, the create issue "botton" is everywhere in JIRA. Just type "c" and you can create an issue...
I would like to create the Issue directly in my sprint, with Create Issue Button I have to create it first an than move to my sprint. In the Classic Boards we had this possibility - "New Card" Function
Newly created stories go into your backlog not the current sprint
The board is for you to display issues from one or more projects as in here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+a+Board
Can I post attachments hier, so that I can schow you waht I mean?
At this moment it's not possible due to this:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-1141
You may want to raise an issue if things are still not clear.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.