Hi,
I'm looking for a way to get Jira OnDemand's new design on my new local JIRA installation. Is it possible?
I dislike the old design, the way everything is crippled, and I love new design's spacing so that would be great!
Thanks
The new header design will be coming to self-hosted JIRA in version 6.0 (the next major release after 5.2).
Start by upgrading to version 5.2 - after that, some of the rest of the "design" is OnDemand specific, so you're a bit stuck. Might be able to get closer with a bit of css amendments etc. But you'll need to be specific about which bits you now want.
In Confluence, they always talk about "Manage Addons" but I have only "Manage Plugins". Is it normal?
I also have this message: A system administrator has disabled your connection to the Atlassian Marketplace server. In the meantime you may search for new plugins and updates on theAtlassian Marketplace website.
Thanks for the information, is there any release date for version 6.0?
Ah, thanks Michael, I wasn't sure how much of it was just for OnDemand.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.