I believe my velocity report is throwing this error because I have a test sprint that has no stories.
"No issues present in sprint to generate scope change model"
How Can I remove the sprint??
People facing similar issue here (see comments)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Deleting+a+Sprint
Can you confirm that having a closed sprint with no stories will cause the Velocity Chart to throw this error:
For this reason I'm trying to remove the closed sprint but so far I've been unsuccessfull.
Thanks
i just tested a similar scenario in my test machine, it works fine at my side. I am using JIRA Agile version - 6.3.6.1
Which version are you using? there is a known issue as well -
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9036
Please be more specific.
What is it that works fine for you? I'm trying to remove a closed sprint (with no stories) so that my Velocity Chart stops throwing this error "No issues present in sprint to generate scope change model"
I'm using Jira v6.0.5
Hi Robert,
My bad, the sprint wasn't deleted after it's closed, yes the documentation statiing -
""Closed sprints cannot be deleted." is correct
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.