I need to import over 2000 Zendesk tickets into Jira-ServiceDesk. The tickets need to include all the tickets comments and attachments. From documentation i have seen there is no built in Importer for Zendesk https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Migrating+from+Other+Issue+Trackers
Can you advise on the best way to achieve this.
You have to do it manually at the moment by converting the files to CSV. There is no easy way. I raised a ticket about it and they created a feature request for me. Please vote! https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-38861
Here's the info on importing data via CSV if it helps: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+CSV
If there was a way that JIRA would help me migrate from Zendesk to JIRA or an easier way to do this ourselves, I would migrate my entire helpdesk tomorrow.
I know that this thread is old, but my link may be helpful for some one.
Here our service that allows to migrate data from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk.
That's a broken link for me. Can anyone confirm?
Hey John,
You may try once again. It should work now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.