Hey there,
ist there an option to open a task by clicking on it in the Kanban Board?
And by the way another question.
How can I set a link to my Kanban Board in the belonging project?
It is a simple Task-Projekt.
Thanks an regards
Andreas
When you click on an item in the Kanban, you can get the issue view panel on the right. At the top of that, there's a link to the full JIRA view of the issue.
I'm not sure I understand the second question, but you could put the kanban board url in the project description, and also show your users that when they're looking at an issue, there's a "view on board" option to the lower right of the view which can take them there.
Thanks I just found the shortcut option to open the edit mode, by clicking on it.
The second question is for the following screen
jira_1.gif
I would like to add the link to my board after the "Vorgänge" link
You'll need to hack some core code for that - the panel is a list of links to general functions, not static links to boards. Remember that a project can be referenced by multiple boards, so you'd be hard-coding.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.