I've managed to create a new user&group and except Browsing it has no other rights; however still this user is able to move an issue on the Greenhopper agile board from InProgress to ToDo. I even went through the Workflow and set for each step requirement that it has to be some other group (like Administrator or Developer) to do the transition; it didn't help.
Any ideas?
I've once again tried to Edit and Publish the workflow - and now it works! Interesting... But I am thankful it works as expected. Thank you for help.
Maybe a stupid question, but did you publish the workflow?
Yes I did - it works for any other status perfectly, only "InProgres => ToDo" violates the rules. Even Permission Helper says that this shall be not possible however it is...
So you have a condition on the transition from InProgress to ToDo? What's exactly your condition?
That's strange. Is there maybe another global transition available?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.