I'm trying to insert a tasklist created from add-on Simple Tasklist into a JIRA issue type. It only provides me 3 options copy to clipboard, add a new comment, and cancel. 2016-09-13_9-44-30.pngI'm trying to insert a tasklist created from add-on Simple Tasklist into a JIRA task
I sent a JIRA support zip on the afternoon of the Sept 14th to support. Did you receive it?
Hi Jason,
If you insert the template as a comment, it automatically gets aggregated to the "Tasks" section on the right.
We made the choice for this functionality because there are 2 types of templates. 1) task templates, and 2) content templates.
Since content templates can be any arbitrary content, it wouldn't make sense to insert them in the tasks section only. We might consider improving this dialog in a future release, to add a new option that inserts tasks directly (without the comment).
I inserted it as a comment and I get the attached behavior. It doesn't seem to be aggregating to the Tasks section on the right. It stays in the comment section.2016-09-13_10-14-49.png
That's strange, and appears to be a bug.
Would you mind sending us the JIRA support file so we can investigate?
Steps can be found here: http://simpletasks.tss.io/support.php
I sent a JIRA support zip yesterday afternoon to support. Did you receive it?
Hi Jason, apologies for the delay. We received the support file, and identified the issue.
I have a fix that is being tested at the moment, and I'll have a new version of the plugin out to you for review by end of day.
Do you have an ETA on the update for the new version plug-in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.