the drop down list is limited to 20 search results and I do not see the filter I want. This is actually a known issue filed here (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9549).. Is there any work around solution for this issue?
Hi,
You can go to Main menu -> Issues -> Manage Filters, then, check for your desired filter. After that, go back the drop list and search for exact filter name.
Best Regards
Steven
That's the only workaround that we can do since the drop list litmit only to 20 options. In addition, you can vote for the bug report, in order to be fixed, it must meet certain levels according our Bug fixing policy.
Steven, Is it a work around?
Somebody tell me I'm full of *** and that the over rated Atlassian doesnt have "work arounds" for ligit requirements. My company has now WASTED $7400 trying to just make a common user login to show only tasks for view only. I feel I have made a mistake investing so much in this product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.