I had configured my JIRA instance to use LDAP users. On my active directory i had the user: Jesús Reategui Morales.
I imported a project, and that project had a JIRA user: UserName:jreateguiAdmin, Name of the user: Jesús Reátegui Morales.
I changed the name of the JIRA user (username:jreateguiAdmin) to Jesus Reategui Morales.
I changed all the issues that Jesus Reategui Morales(JIRA username:jreateguiAdmin) has assigned to the LDAP user Jesús Reategui Morales.
Then i deleted the JIRA user (username: jreateguiAdmin )(that the name of user previusly was Jesús Reátegui Morales and now is Jesus Reategui Morales)
On User management i made this search and the only exisitng user is the active directory user Jesús Reategui Morales:
image2016-9-2 11:2:37.png
At this point everything is OK.
The problem is when i want to change the project lead of some project, i found 3 Jesus Reategui Morales:
1.- Jesús Reategui Morales --> Active directory user
2.- Jesús Reátegui Morales --> the first name that i used to JIRA user jreateguiAdmin
3.- Jesus Reategui Morales --> the second name that i used to JIRA user jreateguiAdmin
image2016-9-2 10:53:49.png
Any help?.
PD. When i try to assign a issue, JIRA show only the active directory user: