I want to use the color card functionality on my Kanban board by making something red if it's been in it's current status for 5 or more days. This does not work: "Time in Status" > 5d nor does "Time in Status" > -5d.
You can configure the board>card colors and select "colors based on queries" from drop down
Use a filter below for each statuses:
status = Open AND NOT status changed after "-5d"
You can technically use same color for each status which would get you what you need at the end.
The NOT status changed after "-5d" worked. Thanks!
I know this is old but for anyone running across this like me who are wanting this to work across multiple days with multiple color options then this would work below. I also wanted it to ignore items in To Do or Done so added that as well.
Anything Older than 2 Days
(status changed after '-3d' and NOT status changed after '-2d') AND (status NOT IN ('To Do','Done'))
Anything Older than 3 Days
(status changed after '-4d' and NOT status changed after '-3d') AND (status NOT IN ('To Do','Done'))
Anything older than 4 days
Couldn't do this like the others otherwise it trips up since we are looking for anything 4 Days +
(NOT status changed after '-4d') AND (status NOT IN ('To Do','Done'))
Example:
This show what the above does for my board...
I would like a similar JQL based on the status being changed, but I want to not count the weekends. So currently, if the status was changed on Friday, but the time monday comes in the color has changed, but is not desireable. Does anyone have any ideas?
This is an ingenious solution, indeed, but for my particular case, it doesn't work: I have a "transition to itself" that runs every night by an Automation process.
Although the transition is from a state to itself, for Jira it counts as a "status change" even if the status, in this case, didn't change at all!!!
Any good sugestion, please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.