Our HR department goes into our termination tickets to add a list of people to the request once they have performed their processes. (They are not agents, and are interacting as customers)
When we first set this up, they had a list of email addresses separated by commas that they could copy/paste into the "Add participants" field, and it would add all of the corresponding JIRA users as Request Participants.
As of today, it is only adding the last user in the list. When I try to troubleshoot, I am noticing that as soon as you type a comma, it blanks out all text entered before the comma. I am also unable to find any other delimiter that this field will accept.
Is anyone aware of a way I can allow my HR department to copy/paste their list of users to add them as request participants? Adding them one at a time is not an option as it is a huge time sink compared to just sending an email, and they will opt to not use Service Desk.