Hi All,
We ave recently adopted JIRA AGILE ondemand to track our current project but I am having some issues viewing a project burndown. By this I mean chart showing all of the complete backlog of the project with an expected completion date.
I have found the version report on the standard report tabof my project. This shows a burn-up with projected end dates etc but I really want a burn down instead. Also I have tried the classic statistics tool (failed as I couldnt set the field) and a number of other methods.
We have a backlog with all user stories in it and all stories have estimates. I have setup a version and all user stories are linked to the version using the "fix version" parameter.
Hopping someone can suggest what I am doing wrong or at least confirm that this is not possibel (which seems weird and if so I would probably ask to cancel my license as this is a key report we require for management)?
Thanks in advance,
Graeme