Hi,
I want to add a workflow to an existing Project to an active workflow just to handle one issue type with other screens in servicedesk. If I do this change, I can't choose this issue type anymore, where is my mistake?
So I did it:
FYI the issue type was still in the active workflow scheme but I want to add a new workflow and switch that issue type to the new workflow.
- At first I create the required screens and a screen scheme
- Next I create the workflow out of a copy from another.
- Next I go in the project -> workflows -> add workflow -> add existing -> choose the new workflow -> choose the issue type -> and publish it.
- Next I go in Issues -> workflow schemes -> edit the active scheme -> add workflow -> add existing -> choose the new workflow -> choose the issue type -> and publish it.
- After that the screens are running, but the errror is comming up, that I can't choose this issue type anymore.
- So I tried to edit the active issue type screen scheme and add there the issue type with it own screen scheme, but it doesn't work.
I hope you can help me.
Tanks,
Michael