This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Service Desk 3.1.x Release Notes
I would like to know what the core JIRA version is for each of the Servcie Desk versions - is there a table somewhere that lists that?
Or to ask another way - on the Service Desk download page - where can I find what the core version of JIRA is for each version of Service Desk.
Thank you -
You should click onimage2016-6-10 10:0:6.pngAdministration and then Applications.
From there you can make sure you're on the Versions & Licenses tab and you should see the version for JIRA Core, and Service Desk or Software if you have those installed.
image2016-6-10 10:5:6.png
I guess I didn't ask my question good enough - on the Service Desk download page - where can I find what the core version of JIRA is for each version of Service Desk.
Sorry! That I do not not know offhand.
So, to take another stab at this –
JIRA Service Desk does not include JIRA Core. JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Core are separate applications built on the JIRA Platform.
I do not believe we know what the versioning of the "JIRA Platform" is. Maybe I'm off base here, I'm not sure there's a clear resource to answer this question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.