Hello,
I'm a beginner and I want to know if its possible to disable an option for in the portal.By default it's possible to filter for request but I want to disable this.Now it's possible for customers to see requests from each other
image2016-11-21 16:17:50.png
Hi Corwin,
The terminology might be a bit misleading here, but "created by anyone" is not doing what you think it is. Created by anyone is just an aggregation of the tickets created by me + Where I am participant.
Your customers will not be able to see each other's tickets. No worries.
The default setting is that you can only see the tickets you created yourself. Nothing else. To see the tickets created by a different user, you must be added explicitly as a request participant to those tickets.
Thnx..
It works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.