Seems simple, but I don't see a way to do it.
I marked a few epics as Done in GH and also closed them as Done. I reopened them but still can't see them in GH.
Anything I can do other than re-create them?
One thing I just found is a "epic status" field which seems to be what this Mark as Done operation updates. I couldn't find any easy way to edit it, but created a filter where the Epic Status != Done and found those issues. Then I bulk updated them back to To Do and it worked.
Yes, that's the right way. If you add Epic Status to the Edit Screen it should be editable.
Thanks this helped! Strangely I had to set the status to None as it showed as To Do (and still does after updating to None in the Bulk Edit).
This do not work How do I unmark an epic after marking it as done? the status did not change to done. There is no place to find the epics any more and the status cant be changed to none. This new JIRA do not work for me at all. I can´t find anything anymore. Bad bad
As a Jira Administrator, I was able to add the "Epic Status" to the screen for the project in which the epic resided. When I set the epic status to "None", it resolved our issue, which is that one of our non-administrators was attempting to add the epic to a number of issues, but it wasn't being presented as an option in the drop down on the individual tickets that she was creating. Now, she can search and select the epic. Someone else in our organization had marked it as done when they shouldn't have and I needed to change it back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.