Hello,
We have been using JIRA and everything is running well. We just notice that there has been a popup stating that "The Collation health check has been failed in your system" . We are running on version 7.0 for JIRA and MSSQL 2012 for our DB. I had check the collation that we are using and it is set to "SQL_Latin1_General_CP437_CI_AI".
I check on this document and is sure that this collation type is supported. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/connecting-jira-to-sql-server-2012-610763188.html?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fconfluence.atlassian.com%2Fjira%2Fconnecting-jira-to-sql-server-2012-610763188.html&application=cac
I also tried creating another DB where I'm planing to move my JIRA instance. I did make sure that I set the collation to "SQL_Latin1_General_CP437_CI_AI". when I created the DB. I then run the query below against the newly created database and found out that there are tables that are not in the same collation as what I had set when I created the DB.
use JIRADB03
select object_name(object_id) as tablename, name as columnname,collation_name
from sys.columns
where collation_name is not null
order by object_name(object_id),column_id
I'm not sure if I missed something or if there is any other document that I should be referencing for this issue. Any response is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lorenze