I logged on to my project and went to the Sprint Planning board I found that all of my stories in the backlog are gone but 4 issues. I don't have any filters on that I know of. Please help.
Yes, somehow the board had been changed. I don't see these kinds of changes captured in the activity screen, but oh well, I've figured it out now and my stories are back. Thank you for your help with this.
It's hard to tell. You haven't told us what you've changed, or what other people might have changed.
Can you remember any of the stories that were there? If you can find one, check the history to see if it's been changed, and then maybe the sprint planning board to see what config might have changed there to suddenly exclude that issue.
they show up in classic view but I can't find anything in the change log. It's very strange as this has happened over the weekend and no one has been diong anything to it as far as I can tell. Thanks for your help
Could the sprint have ended? Someone change the config of the board?
no, the sprint hasn't ended and everything in the sprint still shows up. When I try creating a new story for the backlog, it creates it and then tells me "Your issue STAGE-411 has been created but is not currently visible" but does not help me make it visible.
I don't think changes have been made to the config board.... very mysterious.
Could you check if there are any relation between the 4 issues? Perhaps the same issue types? same project? Also, the filters might have change as well where you might want to check in Agile > Scrum > Tools > Configure > Filter tab and see the Saved Filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.