I have added Tempo Planner to our JIRA Cloud. I am trying to follow instructions on how to set it up and use it but I don't see the same options as the documentation. We use Agile Scrum to plan our sprints. All I want to do is see the team's calendar (by person), and a list of issues in the current sprint (and maybe future sprints) down the left hand side, so I can drag the issues into the calendar. I can see the team's calendar by going to Team Planner, but the only panels I have to the left are Versions, Epics, and Iterations. I have linked the Scrum board to my team. In the videos I've watched, the list of Issues appears in its own panel. We're not interested in versions or iterations, and not every issue belongs to an epic.
Am I doing something wrong or is this not something that I can do with the Cloud Planner?
Thanks
Paul