After migrating my Bitbucket account to Attlasian account suddenly lost all repositories. Where is the problem, maybe I missed something ?
Something so critical and account related should probably be directed to Atlassian support instead of the user community.
I know they make this stuff hard to find, and try to direct everything to Answers. Try: support@bitbucket.org.
@Tautvydas Dulsk1 , I am also facing the same problem. Did you find any solution? I have raised a support request too regarding this concern.
Same here. Went from bitbucket.org (that's "server", right?) to bitbucket cloud, and now all repos are gone. How do I go back?
What the fuck Atlassian, lost all my repositories...
Today I logged in after a long time not touching this. And after finishing connecting to Atlassian account, ALL MY REPOS ARE GONE?????????
I just had the same, I created a project and all my repos, settings, WIKIS, tickets and more are all gone, trying to get help right now. I will post back when I get a response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.