I just started a new project with bitbucket under: hpsfo.bitbucket.org
Does bitbucket offer any forum or emailing list support capabilities for projects? Or is it the JIRA "Issues" functionality supposed to cover the use-cases of general QA and discussions as well?
At this time, Bitbucket doesn't offer any forum or mailing list capabilities. Depending on what exactly you are looking for, there are solutions for basic forums like PHPbb, or collaboration tools like Confluence. At the moment, there isn't any plan to include these features in Bitbucket.
I'm also asking the same question as Giovanni and I came across this question.
So, suppose I want to go for basic forums with PHPbb, what should we do exactly? Can you elaborate a bit your answer? Did you mean we can import PHPbb into bitbucket and start the forum? Or you mean we have to find a hosting service to run PHPbb?
This might be what you are looking for, but you can easily create a new group on Google Groups.
I'm also here for asking same question but Thanks @aMarcus for sharing information. Good work Dude!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.