Just configured JIRA and have been using Zendesk for about 2 weeks now, but I can't seem to get the integration working...
I followed the steps here https://support.zendesk.com/entries/20560907-zendesk-for-jira-2-0-getting-started and set it up correctly. In Zendesk under Ticket Sharing I can see that my sending agreement is accepted (which I accepted from JIRA).
Now I went to a ticket in Zendesk and selected to "Share With" and shared my ticket with JIRA, however, it does not come up in JIRA? Any ideas why this is???
One thing I noticed, if I go to JIRA and navigate to Cloud Connections and select my connection to Zendesk and then hit 'Test' I get an error...
Failed to establish connection to remote system
No ticket sharing agreement exists between this JIRA instance and the specified Zendesk account 'http://company.zendesk.com'
Now if in JIRA I go to Cloud Connections and select my connection then select Ticket Sharing, I see that the status with my Zendesk is 'accepted'. What could cause this problem??
Thanks for any help!
PS: I just noticed on the connection page that Receiver URL (JIRA) is a URL with HTTP: while Sender URL (Zendesk) is a URL with HTTPS:....could this have something to do with it?