Once a status is reached, I would like to prevent any thing being changed, except comments. What is a good way to do this?
thanks
JIRA workflow properties - you can set a flag on a step in a workflow that says "no editing". You can also block comments and other stuff in a similar way. Do editing first though - the reason I say that is that there is an example of it in the default JIRA workflow that you can't delete - look at the properties on the "closed" step in there and you'll see something like jira.issue.editable = falseSee https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/workflow-properties-776636709.html for more of them (you can also mess with the permissions which can be handy for blocking work logs and other stuff)
Nic, you are a life saver. Thanks for your help.
Nic,I am working on setting a flag on workflow set for "no editing". I am googling for the steps and having difficulty pulling information up on this. Do you have any suggestions where I can go to find these steps?
Ok, the page I gave you has the values you can use, but I'm not aware of a really simple clear guide to getting to the place you use them (other than Christian Czaia's course on the subject)
So...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.