How do I empty the list of Resently visited boards in Jira? If I go to the list and choose delete on the boards that appear in the list, the board itself will be deleted - that is not what I want - I only want to empty the list of visited boards.
Tjenare Anna-Märta,
There is no way of doing this via the graphical user interface but by reverse engineering the database i found it.
This data is stored in the mysql-table userhistoryitem.
Steps:
mysql> select * from userhistoryitem where entitytype='RapidView' and USERNAME='YourUserNameGoesHere';
This will display a list of RapidView's you watched.
Step 3: You can either delete them individually by doing:
mysql> delete from userhistoryitem where ID='Id.From.List.Above';
or delete all by:
delete from userhistoryitem where entitytype='RapidView' and USERNAME='YourUserNameGoesHereAgain';
Finally: Restart JIRA..
Yes, this is a beast of a solution, and yes, i believe this should be a feature, and yes.. This is completely unsupported but i have tested it on a testinstance of JIRA 6.2.1 and it does the trick..
Mvh Jonas
It sure would be nice to be able to do that, or perhaps remove individual entries in that list. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-6725 and vote for it if you agree.
This is awful, but I found a way. The history list seems to cap out at about 15 (there are only 9 shown, but it saves more). Create 15 junk boards, as you create them they will fill up your history. Then, delete them all. Since your history is full of non-existent boards they won't show up on the list. Now go ahead and go to the boards you actually want on the list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.