I've just installed SumUp at a customer for testing:
- defined a sumup-add-on configuration
- defined a filter with with the option Column totals 'Hide' (thus calculate selected).
The filter shows the SUM at the bottom as I expected.
I've defined a dashboard filter result gadget using this filter. The issues are shown, but the SUM doesn't appear.
If I define the Sumup filter with the same filter and select the field to be summed it is shown in this gadget.
What I also noticed is that if i switch (via the menu) directly to the filter the Column Totals button is not shown and the SUM results are not shown either on the bottom of the list. If I click F5 (refresh) the column totals option is shown and the SUM is shown at the bottom of the list.
JIRA version (server) 7.1.1 (build 71004), Sumup 2.1.2, Browsers tested: Safari, Firefox.
Any idea what is going wrong?
Best regards,
Marcel Noordzij