Hello. I have tried over and over again to find a solution for my problem, above. The setting you have recommended me is already done, but there is still the same issue I'm dealing with.
I'll try to explain more, maybe there is another solution. Well, I have a service desk, I have a group of customers and a group of agents. Only these persons may see the project (service desk, portal). My request type have a field, e-mail account (user picker). I have created another group of users from which I want the customers to select the users in that field, e-mail account. But, I don't want that the users from that group to see the portal or to have access to it. They only need to be selected in that field.
What setting should I make to resolve this issue of mine?
Please, let me know if this is not possible, because I have to search for another configuration of my fields (which must be the last solution).
Thank you.