I have an existing mantis DB the I use as BT and I have all the current bug-tracking, plus all the history.
There is a way for import massively at list the open-but tickets?
Thanks for your help
Luca
Have a look at this URL
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+Mantis
Rahul
Thank you very much. I did find it before.
No migration is a simple push-button experience, yet the tools help. You can learn the experience in-house, for the one-time integration, or especially if large scale, hire an expert.
Hi Luca,
Another option that is not brought in the document is that you can import CSV Data into JIRA. So, if Mantis has the option to export it's data in CSV, you can also import it. Please check this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+CSV
Please beware that some formatting to the file created might be necessary to make sure everything is configured correctly, so we always recommend a test in a development environment first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.