- In our company we have 4 teams.
- Each team is responsible for multiple projects.
- Each team has multiple members
- It is possible that members of one team help out on a project assigned to another team
What I would like to see as result:
- All issues for the projects of my team (Can be assigned to members of my team or members of another team)
- All issues assigned to the members of my team (this must include issues under a project of another team)
- Do not see closed/resolved issues, except for the current open sprint (So we can see what we closed in the current sprint, but we don't see them in the backlog)
This is what I have come up with so far, but it is not returning the expected results:
(project in (Project A, Project B,...) OR assignee in (EMPTY, membersOf(Team1))) AND ((status not in (Closed, Delivered) AND Sprint not in (openSprints())) AND issuetype not in (Rollup, Classification, Requirement, "Sprint Marker") AND level not in ("hide issue - only admin")) ORDER BY Rank
I tried switching conditions around, adding extra brackets,... with different results...
Hopefully someones sees what I am doing wrong. All help appreciated.