Hello,
I'd like to be able to set up JIRA in a service desk style, and the flow would be:
- User (usually contains other cc'd people) emails support group email distribution (this can be a JIRA or a non-JIRA user)
- JIRA ticket gets auto created
- If subject contains the "application name", then auto assign it to a specified user.
- Auto generate notification email to all related parties (original sender, cc, assignee)
I tried to set a default user in the JIRA mail handler to watch different folders set up to contain emails only related to that application, but that only works if the report is a non-JIRA user.
I also tried JETI but it doesn't let me add the assignee according to application name from the JQL.
I heard about the plugin Notification Assistant, which can fire notifications according to the application and even to non-JIRA users, but it's missing the feature that JETI has, which is to save all the emails into a custom field and send the email to everyone.
Is there a simpler solution instead of getting both plugins?